Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flower Show Rehab 101

I readily admit that I have not posted since our Flower Show debut, because I am so in love with the pictures we posted...I just don't want them to get buried in the blog! This past week the photographer, Michael Persico, gave us a CD of all the images he shot so I am feeling better, I think I can let go. I will work on a slide show of them so stay tuned!

On the last day of the Show we had a little Award Ceremony of our own with the trophies:


Then we stayed after and took down the display. We had great helpers and it did not take too long. All of the now infamous water bottles were recycled, the compost-able materials were packed separately and taken to my mom's garden. All the rest was dismantled on Monday and is back in storage at our warehouse. I can't wait to think of new ways to use it!

Before:


After:

No comments: