Sunday, May 10, 2009

Seaside Wedding: Allison Rose

I met Allison when she used to work at a destination management company. She would order flowers for her corporate events from me. She was always so great to work with, always loved the flowers and would say "when I get married I am calling you to do my flowers! You always know what I want!" Well, she actually did call! We met with her and her coordinator last year and were so happy to work with her.

Allison got married down the shore at St. Augustine's and had her reception at The Flanders Hotel. She loves hydrangea and wanted some ocean touches - we worked in some coral colors and textures with painted Corylus, Coral Charm Peonies and various shades of blue Hydrangea.



Bailey had ordered all the flowers for the event. This one was pretty exciting since he was in Holland and touring the Dutch Auction on the day they were packing Allie's flowers!

Armas and I took a stroll down the boards while we were waiting for the ceremony to be over - we caught the wedding party getting some photos before hand. Phil Kramer was the photographer so the shots are sure to be beautiful - we will post a few once they are online!

~ Judith

No comments: